Whip up a perfect chocolate pecan pie as an interesting change to traditional dessert. The rich chocolate mix pairs perfectly with toasty warm pecans for a decadent meal. Ingredients: 4 eggs;
1 cup of sugar;
1 cup of dark corn syrup;
3 squares of unsweetened chocolate;
2 cups of pecan halves;
1 pie shell. Method: 1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Add the eggs, sugar and dark corn syrup to a mixer bowl.
3. Attached with a flat beater, turn to speed 6 for 1 minute then stop and scrape the bowl.
4. Reduce the speed to 4.
5. Gradually add melted, unsweetened chocolate and beat for 1 minute until well blended.
6. Reduce the speed to stir and add pecan halves.
7. Now pour the mixture into an unbaked pie pastry shell in an ungreased pie plate.
8. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until slightly soft in the center.